DAY 1 - WELCOME TO LONDON ( 5 NIGHTS )
Welcome to London, one of the world’s most important business, financial, and cultural centres. Your Local Host provides you with a Destination Guide, full of useful city information, and is on hand to help create lasting memories.
Welcome Reception Hotel: Hilton Kensington
DAY 2 - LONDON GUIDED SIGHTSEEING AND ORIENTATION
This morning your Tour Guide takes you on an included full-day Sightseeing Tour to see the Changing of the Guard (if held) at Buckingham Palace, past the Palace of Westminster, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben beside the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, Whitehall’s mounted horseguards, the Prime Minister’s Downing Street, Trafalgar and Piccadilly Circus. Visit ST. PAUL’S CATHEDRAL (except on Sundays) and Cruise along the River Thames. Your sightseeing trip ends in central London, with time to explore on your own this afternoon.
DAY 3 - EXCURSION TO STONEHENGE AND WINDSOR CASTLE
Today your local Tour Guide takes you on an included full-day out of London Tour to visit the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe - the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge. You will have time to admire the stones and visit the world-class exhibition and visitors centre. In the city of Bath admire the Georgian architecture and visit the Roman Baths. Later visit Windsor Castle - one of the homes of the Queen and a working royal residence with a proud history. Visit the State Apartments and St. George's Chapel returning to London.
DAYS 4 & 5 - FULL DAYS AT LEISURE TO ENJOY THE VERY BEST OF LONDON
Two full days in London is yours to enjoy. Visit the Tower of London, call in at Madame Tussauds and British Museum or browse through the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square. Don't miss a River Thames cruise to Greenwich, home of the National Maritime Museum, the Royal Observatory and much more.
Shopping is just as tempting and varied. Department stores line Oxford Street and Regent Street. Famous fashion houses can be found on Bond Street and the Burlington Arcade. Knightsbridge is home to Harrods and many other stylish shops and boutiques. Antiques and curiosities can be found on Portobello Road, the Kings Road in Chelsea and famous Camden Market. London Holiday package also includes tickets for the London City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off tour plus the added bonus of three days’ included free travel on the city's central bus and Underground network.
DAY 6 - DEPART LONDON
After breakfast, say farewell to London and your newfound friends as you prepare to return home after a fabulous holiday in one of the world's greatest cities. Airport Transfer services are available. Conditions apply.
- Visit the rest of London’s sights using our 'Hop-On Hop-Off' sightseeing tour and River Thames Cruise to Greenwich
- View Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London
- Free Walking Tour of Bath
- Entrance to the delightful Georgian Pump Room
- Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Roman Baths
- FREE off-peak travel on central London's buses and Underground (subway) in zones 1 & 2 for three days
- Tickets for the Original London Sightseeing 'Hop-on Hop-off' tour
- Complimentary hotel pick up from one of the central London hotels (see hotel pick up list). You will be taken to our departure point, to board your tour
- FULL BREAKFAST
- 2 LUNCH (traditinal fish & Chips)
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Hand-picked 4 and 5 star hotels featuring twin-bedded rooms with private facilities
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included
- Services of London Travel Agency Central Office in London
- Professional Local Guide in London
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Audio Headsets in Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- The services of a London Travel Agency's Local Host at your London hotel
- Use London Travel Agency's Reception Centre in London offering a range of services including tickets for day trips and local attractions.
Experience five days in London - Get the inside story of one of the most exciting capital cities in the world! See all the sights including Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. Cruise along the River Thames and shop in famous boutiques and arcades. Enjoy a West End show, ride on a double-decker bus and lose yourself in marvellous museums! A full-day, out of London Tour is included. Visit the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge, admire the Georgian architecture and the Roman Baths, and explore Windsor Castle, home to the Queen and a working royal residence with a proud history. London Holiday package also includes tickets for the London City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off tour plus the added bonus of 3 days’ included free travel on the city's central bus and Underground network.
- Hilton London Kensington
- HIlton London Hyde Park
- Hotel upgrades are available
- Please ask your London Travel Agency travel counselor more information