London Sightseeing Tours by Car
- See the highlights of London
- Visit to St. Paul’s cathedral
- Watch the changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace (Subject to availability)
- Cruise on the river Thames, included in the price
- Enjoy the best tour of the sights and sounds of London’s main attractions from the comfort and luxury of your own private car, with the knowledge and experience of a professional driver guide.
You decide where you would like to go, or leave the itinerary to the experts - either way flexibility is guaranteed so photo stops, retail therapy, pub lunches or afternoon tea are all options in Britan's famous capital city, London.
Holding up to eight passengers, a driver/ guide will take you through Parliament Square, past Westminster Abbey, Backingham Palace, Big Ben & The Houses of Parliament, Whitehall and Trafalgar Square.
You'll see the Old Square Mile - the original settlement still known as the City of London and home to St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)
- Exclusive River Cruise (London Travel Agency Group only)
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Car/ Coach
- Hotel Pick up and Drop offs (zone 1-2)
- Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
- Per person £40 extra cost for London Eye & River Cruise Entry.
- Deposite £100
- Further deposit charge 1 month before tour date ( up to 50% )
- Final payment payable two weeks before tour date ( By card, bank transfer or GBP cash on the day )
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Tours depart daily at 09:30 from any Central London hotels Only. There will be a supplement for any Private Car Tour outside of this area. Please enquire at time of booking.
London walking Guided Tour by Private Mercedes Car with your own professional driver/ guide. See changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. Visit interiors of the most important sites and attractions such as Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Kensington Palace, Tower of London and Tower Bridge, including a Cruise on the river Thames. Visit British Museum, National Gallery, London Zoo and more on your own leisure.