DAY 1 - ARRIVE LONDON ( 4 NIGHTS )
After checking in at your hotel and our hospitality desk, why not start to explore this magical city? Whether you stroll through one of the Royal Parks, shop in the vibrant West End or visit one of the world-famous historical attractions, London has plenty to keep you entertained. Later meet with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
Welcome Reception Hotel: Hilton Hyde Park
DAY 2 - LONDON SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSION TO WINDSOR
See Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace on your half-day introductory sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist. This afternoon visit the town of Windsor with its vast Royal Castle. Explore the town, visit inside the castle or walk alongside the Thames.
DAY 3 - EXCURSION TO BATH AND STONEHENGE
This morning leave London and travel to Bath. Visit the Roman Baths from which the city derives its name and enjoy an orientation of this World Heritage Site with its beautiful Georgian architecture. After free time for lunch travel through scenic countryside and stop at Stonehenge to visit the historic stone monoliths where pagans once worshipped. Later return to London.
DAY 4 - LONDON AT LEISURE OR FULL DAYS OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE
A completely free day for you to explore the city - the options are endless and your Travel Director will be available to suggest a number of activities or help with organising any Optional Experience. Perhaps admire the Crown Jewels at the celebrated Tower of London, or cruise the Thames and take a flight on the London Eye. You might like to shop Bond Street and Knightsbridge. This evening consider joining your Travel Director for dinner at a lively restaurant and a West End show.
DAY 5 - LONDON - PARIS ( 4 NIGHTS )
This morning meet your Travel Director before travelling to London's St. Pancras International to Travel to Paris by HIGH-SPEED EUROSTAR TRAIN (Standard class). This evening enjoy a Regional Meal in the City of Light.
Full Breakfast & Regional Meal Hotel: Novotel Tour Eiffel
DAY 6 - PARIS SIGHTSEEING
Your Local Specialist takes you on a sightseeing tour of Paris this morning. View the Champs Élysées, Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde. Ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower and see the city in all its glory. This afternoon enjoy an included visit to the Palace of Versailles. Tonight you might like to round off your day by attending a performance at a spectacular Parisian cabaret.
DAY 7 - VERSAILLES EXCURSION
Join a Local Specialist today to explore the opulent Palace of Versailles - its splendour and beauty created to reflect the self-proclaimed majesty of King Louis XIV, the Sun King. See the exquisite sprawling gardens, the Hall of Mirrors with its impressive chandeliers and glinting mirrors and the quirky hamlet that Marie-Antoinette once used as a retreat from her royal lifestyle and to masquerade as a peasant. This evening we return to Paris to enjoy the city by night, or perhaps attend a colourful Parisian cabaret performance.
DAY 8 - PARIS AT LEISURE
Today you are free to do as you please. There is time to sample delicious French breads or cakes in a pâtisserie, shop in the chic French boutiques or enjoy a visit to one of the many museums this city has to offer. This evening join your companions and Travel Director for a Farewell Dinner in the city.
Full Breakfast / Farewell Dinner
DAY 9 - DEPART PARIS
Your Holiday ends this morning. After breakfast, say farewell to Paris and your newfound friends as you prepare to return home after a fabulous week in one of the world's greatest cities. Paris Airport Transfer services are available. Conditions apply.
# WHAT'S ALWAYS INCLUDED
- City tour in London and Paris
- Orientation of Windsor, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and Bath
- See Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace
- View the Champs Élysées and Arc de Triomphe
- Visit the Roman Baths in Bath, Stonehenge, the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Palace of Versailles
- 3 dinners (including Be My Gest) with local wine)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- The services of a London Travel Agency Local Host if you stay at Our recommended London hotel
- HIGH-SPEED EUROSTAR TRAIN (First & Standard class)
- Top 4 star Hotels in Central London and Paris
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Tour Guide and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- London and Paris airport transfer services are available.
- FREE Airport transfers. Conditions apply.
Visit all sights and unique cultures in two historic capital cities with a delightful London & Paris holiday package. Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower and Stonehenge are some of the highlights on this Discoveries trip...
Hand-picked 4 star accommodation